Sometimes life tests us, bringing in our way beyond our capabilities: a relationship breakout, a project which fail, a painful lose of a loved one, etc…. And at that point you start to ask yourself: Do I have the strength to confront this situation? … As everything in life, you have to options: 1. feel that you have failed. or 2. Confront the situation, accept, learn and emerge stronger. This second option is being Resilient.
If you want to build resilience in your life, you must learn to be able to overcome the difficult situations you had to live, using this situations to grow and develop your full potential.
Coaching, Art-therapy, travelling, volunteering, and personal development activities, can help us to become more Resilient people, by developing:
1. SELF-KNOWLEDGE: By developing your self-knowledge you become aware of your talents, abilities, strengths and also your limitations and weaknesses. In this way, you are conscious about which resources you count with, in order to face difficulties and which weaknesses you may develop.
2. DEVELOPING YOUR CREATIVITY:
By developing your creativity you will see that the world does not end in the sky or in the ground, you will start to see more possibilities in life that are open for you.
3. SELF CONFIDENCE: TRUST IN YOUR POTENTIAL:
By developing your self-confidence, you start to trust in your talents and strengths, and this will make you feel that you can accomplish next goals you set in life.This also will allow you to develop your perseverance and motivation to accomplish your life goals.
4. SEE DIFFICULTIES AS A POSSIBILITY TO LEARN:
By developing this vision, that difficult situations are a possibility for us to lean, we grow stronger, we learn from the mistakes, and we start to see difficulties as challenges that we have to overcome by developing new strengths or searching for changes
When we are creating an art work, we are developing patience, And patience teach us that everything has a time in life, being present in the moment living the situation you have in your hands and using the knowledge you have in the moment. With patience you know that more knowledge, more good times are almost to come.
6. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE:
By participating in the art group, or volunteer group or something of your interest, you will meet people that is aligned to yourself. This will teach you to cultivate positive friendships and avoid those negative elements that could sabotage your life by their negativity or their negligent life conceptions.
Learn to surround yourself and create a wonderful group of family and friends to celebrate good times and support each other in the difficult times.
7. LETTING GO… LIBERATION: developing this feeling of liberation will allow you to let go of things, people and situations that are not in alignment in your life with your values and highest wishes.
8. AN OPTIMIST VIEW AND SENSE OF HUMOUR: Its true that in life nothing is too negative and nothing is to positive, but by developing an optimistic view you make you way more motivating to accomplish things, and when facing challenges and difficulties the doses of good humour you develop will make the weight of the difficulty less heavy for you.